Workshops and classes are offered at Vancouver CoLab for members and the public at large for the purpose of sharing expertise and developing skills, enabling members to express their creativity to its fullest potential.
Our list of upcoming workshops is updated periodically, make sure to check in often. Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Fees are collected through EventBrite. Alternate payment methods could also be accommodated.
in the planning stages: Blacksmithing. Stay tuned!
- Wood Carving Workshop Sunday March 20th 2016
- Knife and Chisel Sharpening Workshop Sunday February 21st 2016
- Drill bit sharpening workshop Saturday, January 30th 2016
- Introduction to MIG welding: monthly
- Beginner’s Woodworking
- Tiny House Workshop
- Introduction to MIG welding: Saturday August 30th 2014
- Introduction to MIG welding: Saturday June 28th 2014
- Introduction to oxy/acetylene welding: Saturday May 24th 2014.
- Introduction to welding: Saturday May 10th 2014
We are open for suggestions: